Business podcasts can be incredibly informative, but it’s hard to know which ones are worth listening to and which aren’t. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best business podcasts to listen to, so you can start building your skills in business and in listening right away! Check out our top picks below, or read on for more details about why we like them and how you can benefit from them too!
Why business podcasts?
Bet listeners are always looking for an edge, and one of the best ways to get ahead is by listening to top business podcasts. By gaining insights from some of the most successful people in the world, you can learn what it takes to make it to the top. From goal-setting and time-management tips to interviews with inspiring entrepreneurs, these podcasts have it all. So what are you waiting for? Here’s a list of five podcasts that every bet listener should be tuning into
Whether you’re a new entrepreneur or just starting out your career, there’s no better way to expand your horizons than by connecting with great minds. These five podcasts are sure to help sharpen your skills and give you valuable advice so that you can set goals, achieve them and take your life to new heights.
Tips for listening to podcasts
- Make sure you have a good set of headphones so you can hear all the details in the podcast.
- Find a comfortable place to sit or lie down so you can focus entirely on the podcast.
- Try to avoid distractions like checking your phone or working on something else while you listen.
- Take notes if you want to, or even better, try to remember key points from the podcast for later discussion.
- Consider bookmarking the podcast and coming back to it later – there are tons of podcasts out there that are worth listening to more than once!
- If you really love a certain podcast, subscribe so that new episodes come straight to your inbox every time they’re released!
- Bet Listeners – This podcast is all about business and how to be a better listener.
- The Tim Ferriss Show – Tim Ferriss interviews some of the world’s most successful people and deconstructs their tactics, routines, and habits.
- How I Built This with Guy Raz – Guy Raz interviews entrepreneurs about how they built their businesses.
- Econtalk with Russ Roberts – Russ Roberts interviews economists and other thinkers about a variety of topics related to economics.
- Manage Your Day-to-Day with Jocelyn K. Glei – Jocelyn K Glei is an author, speaker, entrepreneur and psychologist. Her book Unsubscribe explores strategies for filtering out distractions and focusing on what matters most to you in order to create more meaningful work and personal lives.
- Hidden Brain with Shankar Vedantam – Shankar Vedantam talks about human behavior from hidden perspectives, blending science and culture.
- Freakonomics Radio with Stephen J Dubner – Stephen J Dubner talks to Nobel laureates and provocateurs, writers and journalists, public officials and academics—and always manages to make them tell stories that are both true and surprising.